- Design, prototype, implement and test software and Computer Vision & Machine Learning algorithms in Python and C++.
- Develop and optimize real-time and high-accuracy sports solutions with modern CV: object detection, recognition and tracking, camera calibration, 3D reconstruction, etc.
- Leverage Amazon Web Services (EC2 and S3) to run algorithms on a large number of servers in the cloud.
- Take the lead on interdisciplinary projects combining different teams within the company.
- Mentor interns and junior engineers.
- Implement best practices for maintainable software development, including deployment process, documentation, efficient/modular/readable code, adherence to and improvement of coding standards.
- MSc or PhD in Computer Science or related degree, with strong software engineering and modern Computer Vision components.
- 2+ years of industrial experience in full development life cycle: design, prototype, implementation, testing and performance evaluation of software.
- 2+ years of industrial experience in Computer Vision and modern Machine Learning algorithms, such as Deep Learning.
- Exposure to software engineering: modern software development practices and tools, concurrent and distributed programming, operating systems, computer networks, database systems.
- Fully proficient in Python and/or modern C++ with exposure to functional & object-oriented programming paradigms.
Our Software Stack:
- Languages for scientific computing: Python & C++
- Frameworks: OpenCV, CUDA, FFmpeg, Tensorflow, NumPy, scikit-learn, Caffe
- Code base: Git with GitLab
- Cloud services: AWS EC2 and S3
- Productivity: Slack, Jira, Confluence, Google Apps (Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
Our Work Environment and What You Will Benefit From:
Apply for this job
- Flexible working hours, competitive salary, incentive stock options and improved Swiss social benefits.
- Flat hierarchy and collaborative management by highly-qualified technical leads with daily stand-ups, weekly 1:1 & team meetings.
- Team-oriented engineering habits and software engineering best practices (readable, maintainable and efficient code).
- Start-up mindset, innovative and dynamic environment, which encourages self-development and opportunities to make an impact.
- State-of-the-art technology: Attend international CV conferences, such as ICCV or CVPR, and discuss papers on a regular basis.
- Multicultural team with CV employees based across 3 countries (USA, Switzerland and India).
- Highly-qualified team of 10 computer vision engineers, who enjoy learning, exchanging ideas and questioning existing standards.
- Regular formal and informal team outings.