About fuboTV/Fubo Gaming:
With a mission to build the world’s leading global live TV streaming platform with the greatest breadth of premium content, interactivity, and integrated wagering, FuboTV Inc. (NYSE: FUBO) aims to transcend the industry’s current TV model. FuboTV operates in the U.S., Canada, France and Spain. The company also has a rapidly growing engineering center in Bangalore, India that is developing strategic product and technology features for the global Fubo platform.
Fubo Gaming is a new division of live TV streaming platform FuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) that launched in 2021. With consumers already deeply engaged with FuboTV's leading sports streaming packages, Fubo Gaming aims to provide a comprehensive sports & entertainment experience through sports betting and interactive gaming.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
FuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the role:
The Cloud Security Architect will assist digital, engineering and technology teams in architecting applications and infrastructure solutions in Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure. They should be an architect with a customer focused mindset that is excited to collaborate with application and engineering teams that are hyper focused on modern application development techniques. The architect will create and update security policies, standards, and guidelines for cloud technologies and create secure patterns for application migrations to cloud services and infrastructure.
This is an individual contributor role, but will work closely with the Cybersecurity team, Engineering, and Dev/Ops.
- Create and update security policies, standards, and guidelines
- Provide architecture support for a complex multi-cloud environment consisting of Amazon Web Services, Good Cloud Platform, and Microsoft Azure
- Define and advocate for what 'good' looks like for fubo’s multi-cloud environments
- Create secure patterns to build security into the application development lifecycle.
- Recommend controls in cloud environments that meet compliance requirements (PCI, GDPR, CCPA, CIS Top 10, SOX)
- Assist technology and security teams evaluate new services, technologies, and solutions
- Collaborate with business and technology teams to identify cloud solutions and overcome cloud migration challenges
- Design controls and processes that embeds and enforces secure configurations
- Foster an environment of inclusion and diversity where team members and colleagues can bring their full experience and ideas forward
- Promotes adherence to enterprise standards and the common way of implementing technology (Enterprise Reference Architecture, Software Development Lifecycle, etc.)
- Participates in Architecture Review Meetings/Boards to ensure solutions align with enterprise business model
- 10+ years of work experience in technology engineering, architecture, and design
- 5+ years of work experience in cloud architecture and design
- Strong understanding of cloud and cloud-native technology with specific understanding of how security risks manifest in these environments
- DevSecOps and DevOps experience
- Knowledge of common cryptographic controls and patterns
- Knowledge of common continuous integration and continuous deployment patterns and security configuration management
- Knowledge of tools and techniques used by attackers to gain unauthorized access to systems
- An understanding on how application-layer vulnerabilities affect cloud infrastructure
- Hands-on experience with some of the following technology:
- Cloud native security tools (GCP Security Command Center, Azure Security Center, AWS Guard Duty)
- Previous experience with Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) Tools
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Industry relevant certifications or trainings
Perks & Benefits:
- At fuboTV, you will have the opportunity to personally influence what live media looks like after it goes through its next big transformation
- Professional development courses and learning opportunities
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan, with offices in Chicago, Denver, Paris, and Bangalore
- fuboTV is an e-verified company
Apply for this jobSee more jobs at FuboTV