ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- FanDuel TV — "The Bettor Sports Network" bringing live sports and interactive content to the games fans care about most
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Camera Shader on a daily on call basis performs a variety of tasks related to live, pre-recorded, studio and field production, all in support of multiple 24x7 TV broadcast channels and OTT platforms. Primary duties include but are not limited to the overall look of all studio cameras, with special attention to luminance, black level, color temperature, gamma, contrast, and saturation. The shader will use these characteristics along with iris and lighting to match the cameras with each other, ensuring a consistent on-air look while maintaining industry standards.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Thorough understanding of color correction techniques to ensure that all cameras match each other for a consistent on-air look
- Must know how to read and monitor waveforms and vectorscopes
- Knowledge of broadcast camera systems
- Thorough understanding of lighting and how it relates to camera settings
- Ability to frame shots using camera robotics in a live TV environment
- Assist with a variety of tasks in the studio as needed.
- Operates routing equipment which may require patching of video, audio and other signals
- Ability to troubleshoot video equipment
- Take direction from control room personnel for content look during high-paced live broadcasts
- Interface with the Engineering department regarding equipment maintenance issues
- Communicate frequently and effectively with show production staff regarding technical requirements
- Work in the studio setting up and operating live cameras and associated equipment.
- Operate lighting control system.
- Operate teleprompter equipment.
- Move, setup and teardown equipment including sets and props.
- Strong interpersonal proactive, communication and collaborative skills and the ability to work effectively, professionally
What we’re looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 3 years overall experience as a Camera Shader at a local TV station, cable/satellite channel or other industry-related activities
- Strong Knowledge of systems/equipment used in functions identified above, including analog/digital/high-definition video/audio signals and monitoring equipment
- Assist with implementing process efficiencies in the following areas: equipment management, operational procedures and team building efforts
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to travel to remote broadcast sites, as assigned
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. un-assisted of technical and or set gear
- Ability to work well in a broadcast team environment under strict time deadlines
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.Apply for this jobSee more jobs at Fanduel