We’re seeking a highly motivated Business Intelligence Analyst to help build and manage robust data models and reports to identify insights and drive business decisions. This role sits on the Analytics team, but will frequently collaborate with stakeholders from other teams, particularly the Marketing and B2B Corporate Sales organizations.
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- Loves to get in the weeds of data: Write, QA, and maintain SQL logic transforming data from our production environment and third-party sources into streamlined, nimble data tables that serve as the company’s “source of truth” for business reporting and insights. Responsibilities will likely include management of the ecosystem of Google Analytics 360 data.
- Thrives in the sweet spot between business acumen and technical data prowess: Work cross functionally with stakeholders from Marketing, B2B Corporate Sales, and other departments to understand their reporting needs, as well as interface with engineers who provide technical support to our analytics database.
- Is a structured, logical thinker: Design and execute the transformation of occasionally messy source data into robust and usable datasets.
- 3+ years experience in Business Intelligence or similar Analyst role that involves data modeling and/or SQL-based data transformation and analytics
- Strong proficiency in SQL skills required (experience with PostgreSQL a plus)
- Experience developing data models and databases at a nascent or rapidly scaling business
- Understanding of financial business reporting metrics and marketing fundamentals, including attribution and CAC models
- Experience using Tableau (or BI tools) for data visualization
- Must have an interest in business-side implications of work; need to “keep up” with what’s going on with the business, feel comfortable with collaborating with business stakeholders at all levels of seniority to understand their data needs
- Experience with Google 360 tools, including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and BigQuery a plus
- Familiarity with ETL pipelines, Github, and command line a plus
- Experience with subscription economics a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply for this job