Roles and Responsibilities:
We are looking for a young, energetic and dynamic person who knows how to create and maintain rapport with our partners and likes traveling on a regular basis. You will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer on this role. Your role will specifically include:
• Pre-Sales: Identification and outreach to new partners (venues and event organizers), including communicating our core value proposition to potential partners along with a demonstration of our software solutions.
• Post-Sales: Ensure effective onboarding of the partner on our platform including configuration of and training on the software solution.
• Activation: Ensure effective post-onboarding adoption of the platform through continual engagement with the partners and suitable marketing activations at the partner venue.
• Account Management: Continually meet with the management of the various sports complexes and maintain a strong relationship with them.
You will be responsible for getting queries from the partners related to Playo’s products resolved effectively.
• Fluency in English & Kannada is a must
• 1-2 Years of Sales/Operations/Account Management experience
• 2-wheeler is a must have as you will need to travel on the job
• Bachelor’s degree in any specialization
Remuneration & Perks:
Commensurate with experience and work requirements with an opportunity to partake in the company’s stock option pool & company health insurance. Free insurance, lunches, the occasional beers and of course loads of TT, Football, Badminton and Carrom.
Believe you have what it takes to join us on the playfield? Then, drop us a line on email@example.com along with your resume, cover letter, current and expected CTC. Please do highlight your motivation for this role as well as your qualifications/skills to convince us that you’re the best person to take the field for this position.
Also, please do check out our app at www.playo.co/download, before you reach out to us – we would absolutely love some fresh ideas and critique.Apply for this job