As our EU Business Development Manager you will lead the sales efforts for Sportlogiq’s industry leading football (soccer) analytics platform and services into clubs, leagues and federations within Europe. An opportunity to provide clubs with access to a truly unique data set and analytic insights designed to improve team performance, scout opponents more effectively and drive data-driven player recruitment strategies.
What you'll do:
- Primary focus of this role will be establishing prospect clients, developing relationships with all key stakeholders at professional clubs and executing deals with partner clubs across football (soccer) leagues in Europe
- Management of CRM database for pipeline progression and forecasting
- Represent and speak on behalf of Sportlogiq at industry events/conferences where applicable
- Understand and report back on the market segment needs and trends
- Assist with account management and retention of new and existing clients
What you'll need:
- Intimate knowledge of the needs, daily processes, and workflow of key stakeholders within Football (soccer) clubs.
- A comprehensive network of clubs and key stakeholders across football (soccer) leagues in Europe that you can leverage to get meetings
- Knowledge of sports technology products in general and specifically performance data and analysis tools.
- Ability to effectively communicate with coaches and analysts in their language
- Ability to create and deliver excellent presentations to small or large groups
- Bachelor’s degree (4 year university level)
- Willing to travel as needed to meet with clubs and attend events
- Prior sales experience is ideal but more vital is an understanding of how clubs use data and technology along with a willingness to build a book of business that you own end-to-end.
- Self-motivated and able to manage your own schedule while working remotely
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Bonus structure
- A cooperative and fun work environment
Job Type: Full-time
- Business Development: 5 years (Preferred)
Education:Apply for this job