This newly created position is an excellent opportunity for someone with a desire to help shape the future of tennis. We are looking for an enthusiastic, solution-focused attitude, with a passion for finding the best project outcomes. You will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with multiple competing priorities.
An innovative and strategic thinker, keen to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple competing priorities. The Business Data Analyst will report directly to the VP Digital, but will work across technology, marketing, commercial and business teams. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in shaping the digital roadmap across our fan facing and member facing service offering as well as help drive our digital transformation. The position is ideally based in London to optimize coordination and workflow with the VP Digital but work remotely with teams based around the world. There is limited travel required.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Work with development and digital service teams in implementing analytic strategies and develop reporting/dashboarding to help teams achieve their OKRs
- Contribute to and drive the data analytics roadmap, implementing and continuously improving our frameworks, tools and methodologies.
- Work alongside our tech teams and partners in the development and operation of our CRM Data warehouse and MarTech platforms.
- Work with cross functional teams to develop future product roadmaps by supporting test and learn methods including reporting on A/B testing and prototype testing.
- Coach teams across multiple departments in using analytics to shape and drive change in the business supporting the transformational goal of a data-driven culture and mindset.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Strong experience (5 to 7 years) in digital analytics, including the definition and implementation of measurement strategies
- Experience in extracting actionable insights and presenting recommendations to variety of audiences including (development, business leadership, commercial and design teams)
- Strong experience working with Google Analytics including implementation of custom events.
- Experience in upgrade path from Google Analytics to Google 365 is desirable
- Experience working with data collection and aggregation tools such as Funnel (advantageous)
- Experience implementing and extracting data from Mobile Marketing Platforms and Mobile Push Notification providers, Kumulos (desirable)
- Experience extracting data from Ad Delivery platforms such as Google AdMob (desirable)
- Experience in working within an OKR framework (desirable) helping teams set Objectives and define and track Key Results.
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES
Apply for this jobSee more jobs at ATP Tour
- Satisfactory reviews from VP Digital with input from business stakeholders
- Timely completion of projects
- Achievement of KPIs established by VP Digital