ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- FanDuel TV — "The Bettor Sports Network" bringing live sports and interactive content to the games fans care about most
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel group is looking for a Brand Director to join our marketing team as we reach a critical point in our journey. This is a pivotal role that that will help shape our brand as the business grows across multiple verticals. Responsible for defining the brand positioning for our Casino vertical, this role will work alongside other marketing & product teams to ensure high quality execution that lives out our brand promise. The ideal candidate has experience working on high quality brands in competitive markets, can build communications platforms, and relishes working with a range of stakeholders and agencies.
Reporting to the VP Brand Strategy, this is an impactful role that will help shape the long-term strategic direction of our marketing in our drive to become America’s next iconic sports & gaming brand.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Define and maintain the brand proposition for each of the business units.
- Inspire other teams throughout the business as they bring the brand to life across all touchpoints.
- Shape our Brand Across All Touchpoints
- Constantly review our external communications, looking for opportunities to optimize the delivery of our proposition in market.
- Drive advocacy for the brand across all teams and lines of business, focusing on alignment and consistency.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of competitor brand positioning and consumer response to these strategies.
- Be a Customer Advocate in all marketing campaigns, ensuring that the brand and our consumers are at the heart of our created communications.
- Work with our brand and market insights team to measure brand health and identify opportunities for driving improvement.
- Lead communication with creative teams throughout the campaign production cycle.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 8+ years of experience managing/working on brand marketing on client side. Ideally would have category experience.
- Experience working on both new and existing brands in competitive markets.
- Experience applying traditional brand building skills in a growth & performance-oriented digital business.
- Ability to communicate directly, ensuring teams understand the positioning of the brand and can execute.
- Capability to ingest research and insight, identifying what draws customers to the brand and how to maximize this in communications.
- Enjoys the pace of a growing business, can work fast when required but is also able to step back and work strategically.
- High quality interpersonal and presentation skills – people enjoy working with you, and you inspire with your passion for the brand
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.
#LI-HybridApply for this jobSee more jobs at Fanduel