We are looking for a freelance Python Developer for our startup matchmetrics. We provide the most sophisticated big data analytics in professional football. With our products Scoutpanel and ScoutPad we are building intuitive web interface solution for professional scouts and team managers to easily assess and analyze player and team performances worldwide. Our clients are renowned football clubs in Europe’s top football leagues and we are expanding fast.
- …Be part of a multi-disciplinary team that builds react/node.js-based web-apps and turns UI mockups into polished, production-ready features
- …Work closely with the product and business team to iterate on new and existing features of the Scoutpanel web app and ensure smooth implementation
- …Deliver high-performance, reliable, scalable, and secure code
- …You will have an impact on the radical shift towards data-based scouting and management in professional football
and improve the overall systems and services
- … are a Backend Developer with outstanding skills in Python and React/Node.js
- … have a deep understanding in Mysql, Git and RESTful API
- … have ideally experience in working with HTML5, CSS, Redux and D3.js
- … are a self-driven fast learner
- … are a quality-minded person with a strong interest in football
- … life working with agile methodologies
- … have a strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
Work in an a small but awesome, dynamic and interdisciplinary start-up team including match and scouting experts, data analysts, interface designers and business developers. Work flexible, remotely from home and/or with the team preferably in Berlin-Mitte.
Expected Start Date: ASAP
If interested, please get in touch!
Apply for this job