The Associate Manager, Digital Media Activation plays an important role on the Digital Media team, responsible for the performance and campaign executions primarily across Search, YouTube, Social & Display. You understand how search & social platforms function; how bids relate to media performance and campaign efficiency so they can optimize and manage campaign budget allocation; understand the programmatic landscape & are able to quickly learn execution on new digital channels.
- Channel ownership and execution of Peloton Paid Search (text & shopping), YouTube, Paid Social & Programmatic campaigns including:
- Direct experience managing campaigns in platforms
- Run search reports on a regular basis to mine for new keywords, creative text ad, pacing and overall spend
- Experience working with creative teams to influence content so it delivers meaningful business outcomes
- Curate extensive sample targeting lists that align with Peloton’s intended audience (research and vet videos, channels, interests, keywords and URLs for brand safety / suitability)
- Implement custom audiences, contextual, look-alikes, and other affinity groups for targeting
- Campaign set-up and management including audience targeting, creative testing, bid and budget management, etc.
- Deliver weekly performance reporting & insights with thoughtful, concise recommendations on next steps for improvement
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing and optimizing landing pages and user funnels
Apply for this job
- 4+ years proven expertise in Search, YouTube, Paid Social & Programmatic media execution
- Acquisition, retail or e-commerce campaign management experience
- Familiarity working with cross-functional teams
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Excellent skills in data-driven analysis
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects and campaigns simultaneously
- Knowledge of ad tech landscape including areas such as viewability & verification, audience platforms, measurement, page tagging, etc.
- Significant media-specific spreadsheet experience (pivot tables, vlookups, media formulas)
- A clear understanding of pacing, flighting and nuances of managing channel-specific budgets
- Experience with Google Sheets, Docs, & Slides a plus