Building the big moments - we deliver unforgettable sporting events
Infront is all about sports. Active in more than 25 sports, we cover all aspects of a successful sporting event from the distribution of media rights, sponsorship, media production, event operations through to digital solutions. If you share our passion for sport, we may just be the right fit for you.
We are looking for an Associate Football Sponsorship Sales to start as soon as possible.
- Assist the Football Unit Marketing/Sponsorship team in the sponsorship sales process and project coordination for Infront properties; this includes creating sales presentations and attending meetings when necessary
- Support the superior (Senior Director Sponsorship) in day-to-day sponsorship sales meetings preparations and sales administration
- Participate in tender projects to acquire new sponsorship rights and services from leading football rights holders (e.g. federations, clubs) by creating innovative marketing sales concepts, integrating new digital sponsorship solutions and managing the communication between different internal teams (e.g. media, digital, sport services)
- Support the creation of digital sponsorship assets/strategies for football rights holders that will encompass the overall digital ecosystem development and implementation; this includes the responsibility for supporting the development and execution of new and existing digital sponsorship projects
- Advanced education from a university (Master degree, preferably in business administration or equivalent business experience; sports related education would be a plus)
- Relevant experience (e.g. internships) in sponsorship sales, consulting or sports entertainment
- Basic knowledge in sports commercialization (e.g. sponsorship, digital, media etc.)
- Project management experience
Skill & competencies:
- Very strong sales and business generation mindset
- Entrepreneurial and client oriented mindset, with willingness to take push through boundaries
- Advanced understanding of the changing digital landscape, knowledge of digital products, sponsors/brands needs, D2C developments and social media trends
- Strong communication skills (orally and in writing) to external partners and for official sales documents
- Very strong team orientation
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office applications), particularly MS PowerPoint
Are you ready to contribute to transforming and enhancing every aspect of the sports industry? Unite your passion for sports with a rewarding career by joining our ONE team of talented, highly-motivated and hard-working individuals. Please submit your online application now.
Infront is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for this job