Building the big moments - we deliver unforgettable sporting events
Infront is all about sports. Active in more than 25 sports, we cover all aspects of a successful sporting event from the distribution of media rights, sponsorship, media production, event operations through to digital solutions. If you share our passion for sport, we may just be the right fit for you.
We are looking for an Associate Football to start as soon as possible.
- Assisting in the conceptual and strategic planning of existing and newly acquired projects in close co-ordination with the Associate Director New Business & Project Management of the Football Unit
- New project acquisition support by analyzing and assessing new opportunities in the football industry (focus on international media business and related fields of sponsorship and digital), this includes liaising with other units/teams (e.g. Business Development, Digital, Salesforce), creation of PowerPoint "pitch" presentations, data/market research and conception of financial models to assess business opportunities
- Contribute to the successful realization of commercial rights activities, incl. further developing the media rights advisory business, contributing to the media rights trading business, executing existing/new digital football projects and support the creation of digital strategies for Infront Football rights holders that will encompass the overall digital ecosystem
- Supporting the superior in day-to-day co-ordination and administration of Infront's Football Unit, Group Football Activities and Subsidiaries with football focus (e.g. board presentations, team information presentations, etc.)
- Advanced education from a top ranked university (Master degree, preferably in business administration, MBA or equivalent business experience; sports related education a plus)
- Relevant experience (e.g. internships) in the field of top tier consulting, private equity/investment banking, business development or sports entertainment
- Basic knowledge in sports commercialization (e.g. media, sponsorship, digital, etc.)
- Project management experience
Skill & competencies:
- Very strong analytical skills, with sound understanding of financial analysis and valuation techniques
- Entrepreneurial and client oriented mind set, with willingness to take push through existing boundaries
- Strong communication skills (orally and in writing) to senior management members and senior external partners
- Very strong team orientation
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office applications) required and particularly MS power point and excel
Are you ready to contribute to transforming and enhancing every aspect of the sports industry? Unite your passion for sports with a rewarding career by joining our ONE team of talented, highly-motivated and hard-working individuals. Please submit your online application now.
Infront is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for this job