Sportradar, the global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content is seeking an experienced product owner to work across teams in Norway, Poland, England and Germany.
Being part of the Backbone tribe, you're located right in the heart of Sportradar, where focus is on acquiring, sanitizing, storing and distributing data to our product tribes.
As Product Owner you’ll have the responsibility to own the vision, roadmap, delivery and maintenance for current and future iterations of our Advanced Data Aquisition solution, which is used by internal products and customers. To be successful, you must thrive on solving complex problems, love working with video and sports and communicating across external and internal teams.
- Collaboration with a cross-functional team of Product, Design, and Engineering
- Managing the squads' and tribe's backlog
- Take ownership in shaping and delivering key features and products
- Coordinate internal technical teams and help them understand our product vision
- Be the intersection between partner management, sales and technology
- Work in a modern, collaborative development environment using GitLab, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- 5+ years of experience as Product Owner/Scrum Master
- Born with natural Agile/Scrum skills
- Excellent communication skills, must be fluent English
- Good understanding of fundamentals in software development processes held in Agile/Scrum/Kanban environment
- Result oriented and willingness to go the "extra mile"
- Strong command of written and spoken business English is a must
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Positive, team player with a can-do attitude
- See any problem as a challenge and search for solutions together with a team
- Dedication to create innovative and maintainable products
Apply for this job
- Competitive salary based on knowledge and experience
- Working with a modern application using the newest technologies
- International work environment, trips abroad, international conferences
- Multisport, medical insurance, company's events etc.
- Stationary and stable job in multinational team
- The opportunity to join an exciting team and make an impact on the product and our customers' products.
- Camaraderie of a talented and passionate team working hard to deliver innovative products.
- Professional and personal growth
- Flexible working hours
- Modern office locations with chillout rooms and office games
- (If needed) English lessons with native speaker