is looking for a
Job title: Account Executive
Salary: £30-35k + commission (OTE - On-Target Earnings - up to €35k)
Location: United Kingdom
Start date: ASAP
We are a Barcelona-based sportstech company funded by football industry leaders including superstars Xavi Hernández and Iker Casillas. Since opening our office in early 2019 with the founders plus 2 engineers, we have grown to 20+.
Our technology begins with video images from the game, detects player movements and actions, and delivers insights to coaches and players in the form of video clips with overlay illustrating tactical concepts. In September 2020 we went into production with a closed beta and are now selling an MVP already leading the market in automated tactical analysis. We expect strong growth as we gain traction in the next months.
Our goal is to allow technical staff at football clubs and FAs, as well as other decision makers at all levels of the game to have quicker and more insightful feedback from the game and make more informed decisions.
We are looking for a champion Account Executive to join our ever-growing team. Your aim will be to find, connect and close deals with professional football clubs and football associations predominantly based in the United Kingdom..
· Run day-to-day sales activities from lead generation to deal closure
· On-boarding of new clients so they turn into Kognia’s ambassadors
· Action the feed-back loop to our technology and product teams
· On-going client relationship management to further nurture accounts
· Proactively connect and network with key external stakeholders who can help Kognia grow
Requirements and skills
· +3 years experience in SporTech industry or Football clubs or FA in any of the areas of Technical Secretary, Football Director, professional team staff, or leading sportech company
· Have subject matter expertise – Good understanding of sportstech industry (existing software)
· Sales experience (nice to have)
· Good communication skills (oral and written), and good negotiation skills.
· Used to work with CRM tools
· Be driven to succeed, go above & beyond the call of duty
· Willing to travel within the region
· Native language for the solicited country
· WFH when not visiting clients
· Flexible working hours
· Opportunity for rapid progression in a fast-growing start-up
· 22 days holidays + local bank holidays
We welcome your application through this listing, or feel free to contact our CBO directly for any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply for this jobSee more jobs at Kognia Sports Intelligence