We have a small established team in Spain and we need someone passionate about sports and technology in an Account Executive role to help us explore the Turkish market. This will be focused on securing partnerships with the elite sports teams in Turkey across basketball, football and volleyball. You will be meeting sports teams and understanding their coaching methods and talking to them about our range of technical products.
You will be able to work independently and put in place your own strategy, with the support of a Sales Enablement team. We have a flexible work culture but be based from our office in Barcelona.
- Experienced. You several years of customer facing sales experience, ideally been through a sales education or development programme. Also some experience in the sporting environment is strongly preferred.
- Methodical. Have worked with a CRM like Salesforce and have a disciplined approach to approaching and engaging partners.
- Passionate about sport and technology. You can’t wait to bring the best sports software in the world to elite teams in Turkey.
- Successful. You build relationships and network naturally. You’re not afraid to call the decision makers and close a sale. You can present yourself well and you move fast.
- Bilingual in Turkish (native language) and English. You can confidently speak and present in both languages.
- Challenge our clients. Look at how they currently work and show how Hudl can disrupt this with positive outcomes for their teams and athletes.
- Learn SportsCode. You’ll become an expert in our video analysis software.
- Work with our elite users across all sports. Develop new accounts / teams, from football to basketball and everything in between, you’ll call on the professionals to show them the benefits of video analytics and the Sportscode product.
- Develop and implement plans to drive growth in this new market. You’ll identify our target markets and find the best way to reach prospects.
- Build a strong pipeline and close sales.
- Personal Growth. Hudl is scaling quickly, so we are looking for people to grow with us.
- Treat you like an adult. We will trust you to get the work done and take a break when you need it. Use your unlimited vacation when and how you want, including extended parental leave for both moms and dads.
- Give you what you need. We will supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. We promise you'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.
Apply for this job