The Football Company is a Munich-based start-up with the vision to drive football culture through technology. The Football Club allows football fans worldwide to collect, trade, and play with officially licensed football and lifestyle crypto goods. It's becoming the world's reference platform for football fans to live their passion further and engage with clubs, brands, and players. TFC is a free-to-play global fantasy football game and blockchain NFT marketplace for virtual goods where users can trade official digital assets. We are on a mission to unlock the football Metaverse for fans worldwide. World-class footballers and VCs back TFC.
What You’ll Do
- Design visual content (2D, 3D, static, motion, etc.) that reflects our identity & sets us apart by outshining other content.
- Create graphic templates for easy use by other team members and client teams.
- Convert & interpret 2D concepts into textured 3D models, like static fashion accessories, buildings, ...
- Export a significant amount of similar visual assets by utilizing efficient features such as render-queues and takes.
What You’ll Need
- 3-4 years of experience with and a strong portfolio of motion graphics work.
- Superb visual and conceptual skills to solve problems and create novel solutions.
- Proficient technical skills with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Adobe After Effects and Cinema4D
- You offer 3D modeling skills with knowledge of optimization, asset debugging, Vertex Color, UV unwrap, Tile Map, and texture mapping.
- You’re using the Redshift render engine
- You have experience with Marvelous Designer
- You have experience with Houdini
- You are passionate about working on a new F2P mobile game
- You are proficient in using Unreal Engine, so you can understand/integrate technical constraints when modeling
- You love football
What do we offer?
Apply for this jobSee more jobs at The Football Company
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch equipment
- Headphones (Bose, Sony, or Airpods Pro)
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work option
- Fair use vacations